The Bible Course for the Laity is a course drawn up by the Regional Biblical Commission of the Bishops’ Conference of Malaysia-Singapore-Brunei. It aims to give participants:
- An opportunity to encounter Jesus in the Gospel
- Basic but sound knowledge of salvation history
- Understanding of the Bible as God’s Word to his people
- Basic knowledge of the formation of the Bible and introduction to historical-critical study of the Bible
- Guidance in applying the fruit of their study to their lives.
There are 12 modules, and takes about three years to complete (for a complete cycle).
For more information, download the brochure here.
Last update: 27 September 2018