Calvary Hour of Mercy
Posted date: September 13, 2021
The Archdiocese of Kuching will be launching 1-Hour-A-Day You Are Not Alone Prayer Sessions via Zoom, with Kuching Archbishop Simon Poh set to officiate the first session at 2.45pm on 14 September, the feast of the Exaltation of the Cross.
The Legionaries and prayer groups from the Archdiocese will lead these daily sessions scheduled to take place at 3.00pm – the hour of mercy, when Jesus died on the Cross and the Father revealed his mercy to the world.
Details of Calvary Hour of Mercy Prayer Sessions
- Online prayers via Zoom: Everyday (Monday – Sunday)
- Session commence: 2.55pm with reading of petitions
- Prayers commence: 3.00 pm with a brief moment of silence
- Prayers: Rosary, Divine Mercy Chaplet, Divine Praises
- In 3 languages: English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia
- Monday – Chinese
- Tuesday – Chinese
- Wednesday – English
- Thursday – English
- Friday – English
- Saturday – Bahasa Malaysia
- Sunday – English
Petitions for prayers can be submitted through WhatsApp (011-10612097) or Google Forms. Click on the language of choice below to access these forms:
Zoom Meeting ID: 861 7830 7498
You can also download links to Google forms here.