St Joseph’s Family of Schools
St Joseph’s Family of Schools is made up of the national schools: St Joseph’s Private Primary School and St Joseph’s Private Secondary School, and St Joseph’s International School Kuching, a private Catholic co-educational family of schools.
||St Joseph’s Private School
Lot 196, Section 19, KTLD,
Jalan Nagor, off Jalan Satok,
Sarawak, Malaysia.Tel: 082-414575 / 420575
Email: [email protected]St Joseph’s International School
Lot 419, Section 58, KTLD,
Jalan Tan Sri Datuk William Tan,
Sarawak, Malaysia.Tel: 082-411575 / 550575
Email: [email protected]
Our Philosophy, Mission, Vision and Commitment
Our Philosophy is to help every child develop a spirit of love, service and respect; to fully respond to his/ her God given potential to learn and excel in all undertakings.
Our Vision is to provide a holistic education to enrich the life of all our students.
Our Mission is to create opportunities and provide a conducive environment to enable every child to realize his/her potential in the spirit of the school motto, “Ora et Labora (Pray and Work)”.
Our Commitment: we are committed to
- providing dedicated, qualified and committed Principals and teachers,
- helping students to fully develop their potential irrespective of race, gender or socio-economic status,
- fostering spiritual and moral values through religious and moral education,
- incorporating our community’s diversity to enhance the educational environment,
- inculcating self-discipline, mutual respect, goodwill and friendship, responsibility and a sense of service towards society,
- cultivating respect for conservation of the environment and our resources,
- providing quality education with emphasis on analytical and creative thinking,
- producing students proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia and providing opportunities to learn Mandarin and other languages,
- cultivating good health, cooperation and teamwork, social responsibility, emotional maturity and an interest in life through sports, games, clubs and social activities,
- providing access to state-of-the-art facilities,
- establishing smart partnership with parents, the community and institutes of higher learning,
- building and upgrading the capacity of staff through continual professional development,
- preparing students for higher education and/or positive contribution to society and nation building.